NO OF VACANCIES
reporting to Logistic Manager, is to be responsible for ensuring the safe, efficient and accurate movement, unloading and loading of bulk carrier vessels at Samalaju Port. The role is challenging in that it requires a high degree of flexibility and an ability to direct and manage complex shipping operations under time constraints.
We need a highly motivated self-driven individual who is able to work independently whilst providing support to the team and the operations and have the following underpinning knowledge:
- Monitor and oversee outgoing and incoming shipping activities to verify items are ship to the correct location and activities are progressed as Sakura’s request on quality and efficiency
- Prepare loading/unloading plans and execution ensuring product quality is maintained.
- Read shipping notices, invoices, orders, and other documents so as to determine priorities and shipping methods that are needed to meet schedules
- Carryout task complying to the regulation; Safety and Health Act 1994, Factory and Machinery Act 1967, Environment Act 1974 as per procedures and working instruction
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in Logistics/Supply chain or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in logistic Operations Supervision