Final Product Handling
NO OF VACANCIES
Reporting to the Final Product Foreman, the incumbent is to achieve the crushing plant production target and to monitor the process during production.
- Assist in daily inspection (pre-task/during-task/post-task) of the plant and reporting of all defects and stoppages
- To assist crushing of finished product onto crushing (primary & secondary) plant
- To assist transportation of finished product to storage yard and finished product stock management
- To assist handling of defect / oversized or undersized product/ contamination
- Maintain a high level of safety throughout the execution of assigned tasks
- Inform team leader on duty on related breakdown/ idling and record the details in log sheet and reports
- Inspect crushed material for any foreign objects that might contaminate the final product
- General housekeeping of work area
- Minimum Qualification of 3 credit in SPM
- Good communication skills in English, including ability to effectively communicate with team and has high degree of self-discipline and initiative.
- Experience in a manufacturing industry