Safety, Health, Environment, Quality
NO OF VANCANCIES
The incumbent is responsible to ensure compliance to Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Legal Compliances as per Malaysia Acts and Regulations and ISO 45001:2015 Requirements. To help the company in culcating HSE culture among its employees including contractors as to prevent or minimize safety incident in the workplace by implementing incident prevention techniques and HSE programs
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Facilitate HSE risk assessment and ensure implementation of corrective and correction actions according to significant risks by providing advisory service to relevant party
• Lead and assist in ISO 45001 or ISO 14001 or ISO 9001 management systems implementation maintain and review HSEMS standards & relevant Safe Operating Procedures ( SOP), Operational objectives and risk profiles in line with approved strategy while pro-actively anticipate legislation and other changes that may impact on the business unit and follow up their implementation when necessary to ensure compliance.
• Identify and address all unsafe practices /potential hazardous situations, propose rectification during daily inspection or periodical compliance audit and report to relevant stakeholder for timely response and close out. Provide assistance and advise on HSE issues and to make recommendation to facility management
• Participate and facilitate ( When necessary) in full incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
• To work with employees and contractor personnel and achieve HSE cultural change in the face of potential resistance
• Assist in Behavior Based/ Observation Safety Programs and analyze its trend
• Assist in the development and presentation of relevant SHEQ training
• Coordinate yearly emergency response drill with Operations department
• Make arrangement with competence OSH consultant for safety critical equipment’s inspection, testing and examination under statutory requirement, including all Area and Personal Monitoring exercise under OSH legal requirements ( i.e.: OSHA& FMA)
• Follow up yearly or half yearly (based on CHRA report) inspection, testing, monitoring and examination by HSE consultant as to ensure compliance to OSH legal requirements.
• Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies such as DOSH, DOE, BOMBA & other relevant bodies.