NO OF VACANCIES
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the incumbent is to manage and supervise all procurement activities for the purchase of consumable stores and services required by Sakura Ferroalloys Operation.
- Manage and monitor all procurement activities in SYSPRO
- Manage all procurement activities according to Sakura IMS policies and procedures and other legal requirement
- Ensure submission of Import Duty exemption to Customs. Become second focal point of contact in the absence of Warehouse Manager.
- Produce procurement operations monthly reporting to support warehouse manager decision manager and upward monthly reporting
- Develop and groom the procurement staff and embeds the culture of continuous learning
- Liaise with internal external stakeholders for daily procurement operations
- Performing post-award contract management. Monitor the expiry of the contract and develop a master plan for contract extension/renewal
- Co-develop new tender with contract holder
- Leading the procurement process that includes tenders, agreements and administering tender evaluation by the committee and coordinating award recommendation
- Supporting the Warehouse Manager
- Bachelor Degree in /Diploma in Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Procurement/ Contracting