Reporting to the Dayshift Manager, the incumbent is responsible for process cleaning of the gas cleaning plants and all associated activities, ensuring safe practices are followed and that GCP capacity is adequate for optimal furnace operation, through:
- Safety management – Follow- and suggest improvements on safe operating procedures and standards.
- Process management – Identifying cleaning requirements and understand normal blockage areas and how to resolve it efficiently.
- Collaboration & Communication – Effectively and clearly communicate and collaborate with own team and other departments.
- Feedback & Reporting – Conduct effective inspections, report defects and follow up on deviations.
- Process and systems improvement – Evaluate and suggest improvement opportunities to play a role in the ongoing success of the business.