The successful candidate responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain safety and quality standards.
- To provide leadership and guidance to production staff.
- Planning and implementing work activities on weekly and monthly basis.
- Executing overall production planning.
- Ensure adequate and correct operational tools and supplies.
- Evaluating production staff performance.
- Understanding and achieve budget goals for the plant.
- Coordinate activities with other departments and downstream operations.
- Ensure plant equipment, weighbridge and housekeeping are to company standards.